80,000 BTU Direct Fired Box Heater
- Style: Direct-Fired
- Weight: 81 lbs.
- Weight Range For Filtering: 1 – 500
- Dimensions: 20″ x 13.5″ x 29.5″
- Electrical Rating: 115 Volts
- BTUs: 80000 BTUs
- Extension Cord Max Length: 100 Feet
- Side Safety Clearance: 1 Foot
- Heat Discharge Clearance: 2 Feet
- Thermostat Setting: 55 degrees
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas Or Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas Min. Inlet Pressure: 8 w.c.
- Propane Min. Inlet Pressure: 12 w.c.
- Air Displacement: 450 cfm
- Fuel Consumption Propane Gal.: 0.87/hr
- Fuel Consumption Therms: 0.8/hr
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Voltage Range For Filtering: 100 – 200
- Phase: 1 PH
- Amp Draw: 5 amps
Protective goggles and gloves are recommended. Read and follow all safety information included in user manual prior to use.
Our rental process
Step 1: We work with you to calculate your industrial climate conditioning needs, properly size your project, and select equipment type and placement.
Step 2: We deliver and connect your equipment. We are available around the clock to provide maintenance, and repair services for your rental equipment.
Step 3: Upon request, we will perform safety and quality control checks, help monitor your project, and generate equipment reports.