500,000 BTU Direct Fired Gas Heater
- Style: Direct-Fired
- Weight: 600 lbs.
- Weight Range For Filtering: 501 – 1,000
- Dimensions: 62″ x 32″ x 63″
- Dedicated Power: YES
- Electrical Rating: 120 Volts, 1PH
- Safety: OSHA Compliant
- Certified: cETLus / ANSI Z83.7
- BTUs: 325,000 – 500,000 BTUs
- Extension Cord Max Length: 100 Feet
- Side Safety Clearance: 1.5 Feet
- Heat Discharge Clearance: 15 Feet
- ANSI Z83.7: Certified
- Discharge Duct Length: 100′ Maximum
- Intake Duct Length: 50′ Maximum
- Discharge Duct Diameter: 20″ x 25′ High Temp
- Intake Duct Diameter: 16″ x 25′ Standard Temp
- Thermostat Setting: 55 degrees
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas Or Liquid Propane
- Pipe Fitting: 1″ Union Fitting
- Regulator (Included): Maxitrol 325-7A-1010-0002
- Natural Gas Min. Inlet Pressure: 14 w.c.
- Propane Min. Inlet Pressure: 14 w.c.
- Air Displacement: 4000 cfm
- Static Pressure: 2″
- Fuel Consumption Propane Gal.: 5.4/hr
- Fuel Consumption Therms: 5.0/hr
- Fan Air Inlet Clearance: 3 feet
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Voltage Range For Filtering: 100 – 200
- Phase: 1 PH
- Amp Draw: 12.5 amps
- Amp MCA: 15 amps
Protective goggles and gloves are recommended. Read and follow all safety information included in user manual prior to use.
Our rental process
Step 1: We work with you to calculate your industrial climate conditioning needs, properly size your project, and select equipment type and placement.
Step 2: We deliver and connect your equipment. We are available around the clock to provide maintenance, and repair services for your rental equipment.
Step 3: Upon request, we will perform safety and quality control checks, help monitor your project, and generate equipment reports.