175,000 BTU Direct Fired Box Heater
- Style: Direct-Fired
- Weight: 193 lbs.
- Weight Range For Filtering: 1 – 500
- Dimensions: 31″ x 18″ 30.5″
- Dedicated Power: YES
- Electrical Rating: 115 Volts
- Safety: OSHA Compliant
- Certified: CSA US CA / ANSI Z83.7
- BTUs: 175000 BTUs
- Extension Cord Max Length: 100 Feet
- Side Safety Clearance: 1 Foot
- Heat Discharge Clearance: 2 Feet
- ANSI Z83.7: Certified
- Discharge Duct Length: 25′ Maximum
- Intake Duct Length: 25′ Maximum
- Thermostat Setting: 55 degrees
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas Or Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas Min. Inlet Pressure: 8.5 w.c.
- Propane Min. Inlet Pressure: 11 w.c.
- Air Displacement: 1200 cfm
- Static Pressure: 0.5″
- Fuel Consumption Propane Gal.: 1.91/hr
- Fuel Consumption Therms: 1.75/hr
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Voltage Range For Filtering: 100 – 200
- Phase: 1 PH
- Amp Draw: 5 amps
Protective goggles and gloves are recommended. Read and follow all safety information included in user manual prior to use.
Our rental process
Step 1: We work with you to calculate your industrial climate conditioning needs, properly size your project, and select equipment type and placement.
Step 2: We deliver and connect your equipment. We are available around the clock to provide maintenance, and repair services for your rental equipment.
Step 3: Upon request, we will perform safety and quality control checks, help monitor your project, and generate equipment reports.