1,100,000 BTU Direct Fired Gas Heater
- Style: Direct-Fired
- Weight: 715 lbs.
- Weight Range For Filtering: 501 – 1,000
- Dimensions: 71″ x 35.5″ x 72″
- Dedicated Power: YES
- Electrical Rating: 208 – 230 Volt, 1PH
- Safety: OSHA Compliant
- Certified: cETLus / ANSI Z83.7
- BTUs: 485,000 – 1,100,000 BTUs
- Discharge Duct Length: 100′ Maximum
- Intake Duct Length: 50′ Maximum
- Discharge Duct Diameter: 24″ x 25′ High Temp
- Intake Duct Diameter: 24″ x 25′ Standard Temp
- Thermostat Setting: 55 degrees
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas Or Liquid Propane
- Pipe Fitting: 1″ Union Fitting
- Regulator (Included): Maxitrol 325-7A-1010-0002
- Natural Gas Min. Inlet Pressure: 14 w.c.
- Propane Min. Inlet Pressure: 14 w.c.
- Air Displacement: 8300 cfm
- Static Pressure: 2″
- Voltage: 208 – 230 Volt
- Voltage Range For Filtering: 201 – 300
- Phase: 3 PH
- Amp Draw: 15.6 amps
- Amp MCA: 20 amps
Protective goggles and gloves are recommended. Read and follow all safety information included in user manual prior to use.
Our rental process
Step 1: We work with you to calculate your industrial climate conditioning needs, properly size your project, and select equipment type and placement.
Step 2: We deliver and connect your equipment. We are available around the clock to provide maintenance, and repair services for your rental equipment.
Step 3: Upon request, we will perform safety and quality control checks, help monitor your project, and generate equipment reports.